Planning an investment? Interested in restructuring your company? You can rely on the know-how and many years of experience shared in our sales, consulting and service teams.
- Defining your requirements
- Developing vendor-neutral production concepts
- Preparing production plans and a matching staffing concept
- Collecting and evaluating operational data and malfunctions, finding areas of potential for ptimization
- Drawing up a PRD to put your vendor-neutral production equipment project out to tender
- Project planning and control
- Managing and monitoring the installation and commissioning process
Interested in moving into a new production site or combining two existing production sites? Either way, you have a challenge ahead of you. We will organise a safe relocation of your machines and equipment for you. Our specialists go beyond customising your system technology, but also ensure smooth commissioning in your plant. This includes:
- Recording the electrical wiring (communication)
- Optional mechanical or electronic overhaul (see RetroFIT)
- Electrical integration
- Staff training (see training programmes)
Plant inspection entails a detailed inventory and analysis of your plant by our specialists, consisting of:
- Description of the current state of your plant
- Extensive function checks
- Identification of problem areas
- Production optimisation suggestions
We will send you a detailed report with problem areas and optimisation potential in your plant.
Regular and preventive maintenance pays off. Your plant will only be 100% reliable with continuous maintenance and servicing. Maintenance includes:
- Replacement of worn parts
- Ensuring smooth, unimpeded mechanical movement
- Component adjustment
- Remedying minor defects
We provide regular maintenance once only or at intervals to help you avoid expensive functional failures during production.
The significance of long-term efficiency and productivity at the highest level, and what this entails: a plant should be operational for a period of 15 to 25 years. Discontinued electronic parts or assemblies such as Siemens Masterdrive inevitably mean increasing maintenance and repair costs or improvised solutions.
We provide mechanical and/or electronic overhauls in production facilities. State-of-the-art control technology from B&R helps ensure production safety in the coming years at a much lower cost than a new investment.
The B&R product range includes all the necessary electronics parts; our long-standing and close working arrangement gives us the means to provide elegant and inexpensive alternatives to existing equipment. Replacing controllers in machines involves developing new control software. On the one hand, this takes considerable effort, but on the other, it also provides the chance to configure the software towards your requirements on functionality, visualisation and operation. Our modular software framework allows us to model and expand your machine after a detailed functional analysis.